I recently read an article in some esteemed internet publication (ahem) about Valentine’s Day. It was about how more and more people are celebrating it not as a romantic holiday, but with their friends.
That’s exactly what we’re doing! You can see Raythe’s laptop in the foreground, and me typing on mine in the background, writing this very post.
Accompanied by healthy food and sugary drinks, Raythe and I are celebrating Feb 14th doing what we love to do: RR business!
For those who don’t know, Raythe & Kat live 6 blocks from each other and get together often in real life. But they met a year after RR had started in one of those weird, made-for-TV-movie twists of fate.
Here’s what what’s going on:
- We just finished up discussing release plans for Artifact 2. When that comes out Artifact 1 will go perma-free on Amazon and in our shop. Of course, the books will be free for our Members, too.
- After Artifact 2 comes out, Raythe’s switching gears to the novelized series of Cursed! If you’ve read the serial version of our M/M retelling of Beauty & The Beast, you’ll know that the Cursed book series will be the same story with the same characters, but also really different. Just expect more: more angst, more depth, and more sex! Again, these books will be free for Members at the time of their release.
- I got a peek at the outline for Merman 2’s debut on the serial schedule. We hope you are as excited as we are to give Aemrys his own story with sexy, smart surfer Spencer Long. This is only one of THREE Merman 2 chapters this week! (My interpretation: Raythe is insane!)
What’s in those fancy glasses? It’s our “house cocktail,” which we named Nilfgardian Lemon. I invented it one hot day last summer when we were playing The Witcher 3, and Raythe happened to have limoncello in the freezer.
Want to make some yourself? It’s easy and delicious.
- “Some” limoncello, depending on how strong you want it
- 1/4 – 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- “Some” sparkling lemon-flavored soda water
- Ice… if your ice maker works
Anyway, happy Valentine’s Day! Raythe is typing away, reading me choice bits of the first chapter of Merman 2, and I’m off to refresh our glasses…