Registration Is Now CLOSED.
Registration deadline: October 25.
- Register by email to email@example.com
- by Tumblr message to @whywouldyousaythat
- or DeviantArt message on cerseidm.deviantart.com.
Project deadline: December 10.
- Send in your art to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can be art, fiction, or whatever else you think of!
What is it?
It’s a like a Secret Santa, where people make fanarts or fanfics for others within the Raythe Reign fandom!! This is an event organized by fans, with Kat’s help. We’re a changing a few things this time around to try and make it even better, so please read the rules!
This time the theme is “ANGELS”!
So let’s bring the cute angel outfits, the angels AU, etc.! The theme is optional though.
Can I join?
Sure you can! Please do! You will be asked to make something creative (it could be a fanart, a fanfic, or anything else) for someone else. And don’t worry – you absolutely don’t need to be as talented as Mathia or Raythe when it comes to drawing or writing, what matters is to have fun! 😉
How do I join?
- Your wishlist, with 5 things you’d like to receive.
- The list of RR novels and stories you have read or haven’t read. (To avoid spoilers!)
- The things you really do NOT want to receive, if any.
- You can say whether you want a serious or comedic work!
Remember: the theme is Angels, but it’s not a mandatory theme, you can ask for anything 🙂
An example wishlist:
“1. Jordan dresses Scott in a cute angel outfit; sexy times ensue.
2. Karidon and Dylan.
3. Cameron being cuddled in Liam’s wings.
4. AU where Emrys in an angel chased from paradise because he fell in love with the devil.
5. Aidan and Sevra together.
I haven’t read Drakon, and I really don’t want anything with non-con elements! More serious works appreciated.”
What happens next?
Once all the wishlists are gathered, they will be distributed randomly between the participants. We will send you a wishlist on October 25 or 26, and you will have until December 10 to make one (or more!) of the 5 wishes. A fanfic can be as long as you want (please try to make it at least 1500 words!).
On December 10 please send your gift by email to email@example.com.
What’s different about this gift exchange?
This time, we want to feature all the gifts in a better way than in the previous gift exchanges, so…
– Gifts will not be posted all on the same day. Last time, the gifts got buried under the others too quickly on Tumblr… We want to showcase them, so they’re going to be showcased a few at a time each day on the official RR blog. This way, everyone will have the chance to admire them and not be overwhelmed.
– You don’t have to be on Tumblr to do this. So many people don’t have Tumblr, and it’s kind of confusing to use for new users. Instead, everything will be posted on the RR blog! You can send the gifts right in email.
But of course if you do have Tumblr and/or DeviantArt, you can also post the gifts on Tumblr (tag @raythereignfans when posting and we’ll reblog it!) and on Deviantart group (which wasn’t used a lot until now but we could revive it!)
Have a question? Send us a message on tumblr ( @whywouldyousaythat ) or an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
- Angels - fallen, guardian, etc 21%, 37 votes37 votes 21%37 votes - 21% of all votes
- M/M Twin Romance/Erotica* 18%, 32 votes32 votes 18%32 votes - 18% of all votes
- Taboos in paranormal society* 16%, 29 votes29 votes 16%29 votes - 16% of all votes
- Season's darkness 12%, 22 votes22 votes 12%22 votes - 12% of all votes
- Gift giving 11%, 19 votes19 votes 11%19 votes - 11% of all votes
- Secret Santa (extreme meta!)* 7%, 13 votes13 votes 7%13 votes - 7% of all votes
- Hurt/Comfort* 7%, 13 votes13 votes 7%13 votes - 7% of all votes
- Anthro / furry 7%, 12 votes12 votes 7%12 votes - 7% of all votes